I love God, Hunting, Fishing, Chevy Trucks, And John Deere Tractors.
My favorite Bible verse is Genesis 27:3 Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and bow,and go out in the open country to hunt wild game for me.
I Live in a little red, white, and blue town.
My passion is archery and bow hunting.
And I do have a Preppy Southern side.
"Head Down Eyes Up.....Keep Going." Chase Rice
"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should just go ahead and be one". Calamity Jane
"I want my heart and my passions to be the most beautiful thing about me." Anyomous
98% of teens would not put Gods not dead on their profile. Be the other 2%, stand up and put it on your profile.
*I will not be joining any more groups due to the amount of groups that I am in. Sorry.